The Boys Tournament volunteer sign is available:
New this year is a Scoreboard and Official Book opportunity (your child does not need to attend if you choose to work the scoreboard or official book). Our OHS Boy Basketball players that normally work the scoreboard/book need to depart for their home game. While we can train you for this, previous knowledge will help remove anxiety for you. It is a simple task especially since our games are running time.
To sign up for a slot:
- Click the “Sign Up” button to check the box.
- Click the larger “ Submit and Sign Up” button at the bottom.
- On the next page you will need to specify the Team name for your child. For example: “Girls 6 Blue”.
- Provide your phone number. Please list a mobile or phone number you can easily be reached that day in case you decide to sleep in or forget you need to be at the school.
- Type your First Name, Last Name, and email address. Signup Genius will use your email address to send you a reminder two days before your scheduled shift.
Optionally, you can choose to create an account at SignUpGenius if you need to make a change. This can be a nice benefit if you need to find a different slot or swap with another family.
Things to keep in mind while signing up (IMPORTANT):
- We want a parent or guardian to signup and provide their information
- OBA Coaches do not need to work a shift since they are working all season
- You and your OBA child are encouraged to work the time slot you sign up
- You need to work a time slot for every OBA player you have. So if you have two kids playing OBA this year, you will need to signup for two slots. You can check both slots on the first web page initially and enter your information once.
- Specify the team name in this format [Boys/Girls] [grade] [color] (i.e. Boys 8 Blue)
After you signup:
- Your name and team name will be listed as holding that slot.
- You will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your spam folder if you do not see it.
- You will also receive a reminder 2 days before your scheduled slot.
- If you need to change slots you can do that through the SignUp Genius website if you created an account! This allows you to delete your signup or swap with another family.