Rochester Early Bird Classic November 17-18
11/06/2018, 9:15pm CST
Information for the Rochester Tournament November 17-18.
- SCHEDULE IS LIVE!- Click Here
- This year’s event is a four game guarantee with all teams playing on both Sat/Sun (November 17th and 18th).
- For the most part, all teams will stay at one site throughout the weekend. Due to gym availability a few divisions will play at one site on Saturday and a different site on Sunday. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK LOCATION OF GAMES IF YOU ARE IN THESE DIVISIONS
- RULES- on our website: https://www.rochestermnsports.org/earlybirdbb or on the Event Page on Tourney Machine- under the documents tab. A few rules I want to note include:
- Home team must provide someone as the official bookkeeper.
- Press is allowed at any time (within score limit of 20 points).
- If a player or coach is ejected from a game, he or she will not be able to participate for the remainder of that day, as well as not being allowed to be on the bench.
- All calls made by the officials are final. NO PROTESTS.
- AWARDS- All brackets will have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards. We will have 55 games that awards are to be given out to after. To make things easier on my staff, we are going to follow the below process:
- At the completion of an awards game, the winner (1st/3rd) and loser (2nd) will receive a sheet of paper stating which place you took in the division.
- You will then take that sheet, and your team to the lobby of your site to receive your awards.
- We will have a tournament banner for all award winners to take a photo with. There are going to be multiple awards games getting done at one time, so the photo in front of the banner must be quick.
- Our staff will be taking photos of all the award winners and posting on our site so if you don’t get the opportunity to snap one, they will be available.
- TRAINERS- We will have hired Certified Athletic Trainers throughout the weekend. RCTC, NVC, Byron, and Kellogg will each have one on Saturday with RCTC being able to travel to Mayo High School if needed. RCTC, NVC, Byron, and Mayo will each have one staffed for Sunday with Century connected to NVC they will be covered as well. Emergency Care can be found at two different locations:
- Saint Mary’s Hospital: 1216 2nd Street SW, Rochester, MN 55902
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital: 1650 4th Street SE, Rochester, MN 55904
- GATE and MERCHANDISE- All sites will be running a gate for fans and have shirts available for sale. CASH ONLY
- Tournament Pass: $10/adults; $8/students&seniors (10&Under Free)
- Daily Pass: $7/adults; $5/students&seniors
Boys 8 Blue
Boys 8 Silver
Boys 8 White
Boys 7 Blue
Boys 7 Silver
Boys 7 White
Boys 6 Blue
Boys 6 Silver
Boys 5 Blue
Boys 5 Silver
Girls 8 Blue
Girls 7 Blue
Girls 7 Silver
Girls 6 Blue
Girls 6 Silver
Girls 5 Blue