The MYAS Shootout has been relocated and moved from Saturday the 16th to Sunday the 17th. Tournament brackets and details can be found at January 17 Winter Shootout | Minnesota Youth Athletic Services (myas.org).
Below is additional information on the tournament including waiver and spectator information.
- One coach per team needs to check-in
- Wristbands for the following will be provided for each team: No additional fees required.
- 3 coaches
- 1 scorekeeper (each team will need to provide someone to run the clock and complete the officials score sheet)
- 12 spectators
- Click here for complete attendance policy
Mask/Face Covering Policy
- EVERYONE entering the facility must be wearing a mask/face covering and the mask/face covering must remain on for the duration of their time in the building.
- Click here to view the complete mask policy and exemption protocol.
- All players and coaches need to complete the Online Waiver prior to arriving at the tournament.
- Click Here
- To reference the complete COVID CARE TOOL BOX or MYBA Manual, MYBA Guide and Safe Play; Back to the Hardwood document, click here.
Entering and Exiting the Building
- Enter the building as a team 10 minutes prior to game start time.
- All teams will be expected to exit immediately following their respective game (unless playing back to back). This will help us clean the courts prior to the next game. Please do not do team meetings on the bench or in the hallway after the game, we ask that everyone please leave the building as soon as possible so we can keep things on time.
- Please follow the posted signs so you know which doors to enter and exit.
- You will not be able to leave and re-enter during the game.
- Water fountains will be turned off but water fillers will be turned on. You must bring water into the facility before the game.
- Will be provided to the coach after the games have been completed.
Coaches, please handout the awards outside or at your next practice.