The Lakeville South Tournament has provided additional information on rules/guidelines, waivers, and spectators.
Full details are below but here are some of the highlights:
Information from the Lakeville South Email to Coaches:
MAP OF LOCATIONS
* Lakeville South High School: Park in the Upper North East Parking Lot and enter the Upper Sports Entrance (not the main entrance).
* Lakeville North High School: Park in the Lower North Parking Lot and enter the Lower Student Entrance (not the main entrance).
* Kenwood Trail School: Park in the East Parking Lot and enter the Main Entrance.
* Century School: Park in the Lower North Parking Lot and enter the Lower Entrance (not the main entrance). Go around the west side of the construction and behind it.
ENTRANCE TO BUILDINGS
* Upon arrival either the coach or the team manager should come to the entrance table and collect the 16 wristbands (and drop off any forms needed) for the coaches and fans.
* Players, fans and coaches should wait in their cars until notified that they may enter.
* A text will be sent to the coach about 20 to 30 minutes before game time to signal that the coach and players may enter. The coach should then text his players top enter.
* Upon entry the team will be directed to a holding area for their specific team where they can change shoes, etc. Once the courts have been sanitized they will be told they can enter their court.
* After all teams are on their courts the team manager will be sent a text 5 minutes before the game to the fans to signal they may enter.
TEAM GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
Below is a link to the team guidelines and procedures every team must follow in order to participate in this year's tournament. It is required that you fill this form out online by THURSDAY, JANUARY 14th. Please read carefully and communicate these procedures to all of your participating players and spectators that plan to attend. Should your players/spectators find it difficult to follow these procedures, they should not attend. We will be counting on you to help enforce these procedures with your group in attendance.
Link to form here: TEAM GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
Attached is a PDF of Team Guidelines and Procedures to be distributed to your team or you can forward the above link.
Below is a link to submit a completed roster. This roster must be submitted by THURSDAY JANUARY 14th.
Link to roster form here: ROSTER
Below is a link to submit a completed Waiver, Release and Hold-Harmless Agreement. This form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian of each player prior to play. Please have your families complete these by THURSDAY, JANUARY 14th.
Link to Waiver form here: 2021 LSGBA Cougar Classic Waiver
Please forward this link to your families. While we would prefer your team fill these out online and submit them, attached is a PDF that can be printed, signed and turned in upon entry.
Attached is a PDF of 2021 LSGBA Cougar Classic Waiver
REMEMBER - no player will be permitted to play without a signed waiver.
Each team will be supplied 16 wristbands to be worn by all adults (including coaches). Absolutely no more will be distributed per team and there will be no re-entry once games commence per session. In order to admit your group of spectators, a spectator list of names and phone numbers must be provided for Covid contact tracing purposes. Attached is a PDF form that can be completed prior to arriving at the tournament or on site before admittance. Please note that a team manager will need to be designated on the Roster Form so that we may text him/her when your team's spectators are allowed to enter.