As we continue to strive to keep costs for participation as low as possible – the OBA board has opted to continue our annual Heggies Pizza fundraiser. This year with COVID, this fundraiser is more important than ever as we are incurring higher expenses. While your participation is not required, we are recommending that you set a goal to sell a minimum of 10 pizzas. In the past, some families chose to make a donation in lieu of selling pizzas. We will gladly accept any donations, OBA profits about $4.50 per pizza.
- You may begin selling now.
- Sale closes November 29th (Sunday Thanksgiving weekend).
- Pizzas will be delivered to Owatonna Friday Dec. 18th at CarTime
- Note that we are selling the larger 12-inch pizzas.
- Heggies only has six varieties this year.
- Feel free to use the OBA Heggies order form, which is available on the website.
- Collect funds and have checks written to you. You can then write one check to OBA for your entire order.
- You will need to submit your order online by 6:00 pm Sunday, November 29th www.owatonnabasketball.com/pizza
- It is critical that you come pick up your pizzas December 18th and bring your payment. We cannot store pizzas for you.
- $150 to the highest selling boy and girl (winners exempt from other cash prizes)
- $50 to each player that sells 100 or more pizzas
- $25 to each player that sells 50 – 99 pizzas
- Team Pizza Party to the team with highest average sales per player
Thank you for your continued support of OBA!